Nothing Man Request

Banana-RamaBanana-Rama Posts: 108
edited April 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Since I am without my guitar and recording equipement at my current place - I am putting in a request for just the instrumental part for the song Nothing Man. I want to record my friend and I singing it, so I can send it to my sick aunt. You will get full credit, I just need someone to put the guitar part on here.

Thanking you muchly in advance

:D

- Kat
"If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend" - STP

"Frugality without creativity is deprivation." - Amy Dacyczyn

Proud Supporter of the CAROLINA HURRICANES. GO CANES GO!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Since I am without my guitar and recording equipement at my current place - I am putting in a request for just the instrumental part for the song Nothing Man. I want to record my friend and I singing it, so I can send it to my sick aunt. You will get full credit, I just need someone to put the guitar part on here.

Thanking you muchly in advance

:D

- Kat

not to hijack the thread, but if anyone can hook me up with this as well, i'd greatly appreciate it.

i can sing, but i can't play for shit...YET.

-t.
  • if i have some time over the weekend i'll see what i can do. there won't be drums or anything...but i should have a few minutes to get the basic part down. Acoustic or electric preferance? In the same key?
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • Banana-RamaBanana-Rama Posts: 108
    Either Electric or Acoustic, your choice (I like acoustic better myself though). With no drums, bass or anything is fine too :D

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend" - STP

"Frugality without creativity is deprivation." - Amy Dacyczyn

Proud Supporter of the CAROLINA HURRICANES. GO CANES GO!!!
  • Either Electric or Acoustic, your choice (I like acoustic better myself though). With no drums, bass or anything is fine too :D

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks, too.

-t.
  • check your PM's.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    I have a version recorded for you with a full band (2 guitars, bass, drums) if you want, just PM me.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Woah, I just posted a request for help learning how to play this song. I can't figure it out. Which way is right...capo on the 5th, or no capo startin with an F chord, or a capo on 1?
  • Ok, I think I figured out the intro and verse, which are pretty much the same, but what I am doing, and I'm pretty sure it's correct, is not what any of the tabs say, but I need some help figuring out the pre chorous and chorous. wtf.
  • Ok, I think I figured out the intro and verse, which are pretty much the same, but what I am doing, and I'm pretty sure it's correct, is not what any of the tabs say, but I need some help figuring out the pre chorous and chorous. wtf.
    the chords at giventowail.com are clutch

not the tab, but the chords

just be patient and play with it.
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.