Any Alice in Chains fans

Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
edited March 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Check out my alice in chains model super-strat. If you don't like garish designs it might not be for you - let's just say it features a certain sun logo

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/4645/aicstrat6vh.jpg
"I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Where can we see this??
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Where can we see this??
    oh shit sorry :Dhttp://img124.imageshack.us/img124/4645/aicstrat6vh.jpg
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
    that's awesome!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
    cookie5798 wrote:
    that's awesome!
    I thought so too!!! :D
  • Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
    Is that a Kiseake (sp) or whatever it's called?

Alice in Chains is one of my favourite bands, and Cantrell is up there in my favourite guitar player list.

Nice job on that guitar!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    woaw, thats fucking amazing
    Is that a Kiseake (sp) or whatever it's called?

Alice in Chains is one of my favourite bands, and Cantrell is up there in my favourite guitar player list.

Nice job on that guitar!
    it is indeed!!!!!!!!!!!
  • That's awesome man!! Nice work
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.