jeff's tone on inside job...

jeff's_the_manjeff's_the_man Posts: 660
edited May 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
is perfection! in fact his work on the new album is sooo impressive! his songs are great, and his lines on inside job, unemployable, big wave, comatose and army reserve are some of his best to date! they all really lifted their game with this record but to me it seems jeff is getting more complex and interesting every album, i cant wait to figure them out and start jamming along!
+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bor HBor H Posts: 25
    It was one of my first thoughts. This album is full of Jeff and I like it. I love Army Reserve line. I hardly wait to see them live and hear how the groove goes on stage :)
  • Bor H wrote:
    It was one of my first thoughts. This album is full of Jeff and I like it. I love Army Reserve line. I hardly wait to see them live and hear how the groove goes on stage :)

i just love the fact that he can still be so predominant in a 3 guitar band, without it all sounding too cluttered (if you know what i mean), he just knows how to do exactly what he has to!

still trying to work out his line for inside job! i really want to play that :D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • Bor HBor H Posts: 25
    That's what makes great bass player isn't it? ;) I'm sorry I can't help you but my ear isn't trained yet for tabbing by ear :)
  • CenterCityCenterCity Posts: 193
    jeff is so amazing....he's such a modern day reninssance guy.....i'm not suprised he did such a good job at the show last night in toronto...now that, that's done.
    I need to finish writing.
  • CenterCityCenterCity Posts: 193
    and i'm sure matt was amazingly great.
    I need to finish writing.