Stone Gossard needed!!!UK Tribute

MetalGod75MetalGod75 Posts: 262
edited September 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Rhythm guitarist wanted for UK Pearl Jam tribute Rearviewmirror must be reliable and Midlands based.PM me or get my email from our website.
Cornell pwns u
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bump bump bump
    Cornell pwns u
  • Sat 24th June (TBA) The Vic,Coalville,Leicester
    MONSTERS OF ROCK ALL DAYER

I live in Coalville! Cool.
    One time I was trying to print a picture of me so I could give it to a friend to cheer him up after he was diagnosed with cancer, but the printer jammed, and my friend died.
  • Bradass wrote:
    Sat 24th June (TBA) The Vic,Coalville,Leicester
    MONSTERS OF ROCK ALL DAYER

I live in Coalville! Cool.
    should be a good day that.we're looking forward to it:)
    Cornell pwns u
  • bump bump bump
    Cornell pwns u
  • come on!aren't there any guitarists out there from the UK?!?
    Cornell pwns u
  • kigcatkigcat Posts: 298
    dude if i lived closer id love to try out haha but unfortunately i live in cornwall which kinda dont help you much. But if you do a tour at some point come down here to cornwall and live the proper pearl jam surfing live down here :) hell maybe we could do a gig together with my band blindfold garden with you guys :) we got one track up online on a local cornish music site. Its run by a mate of mine and its simply one of the best independant music sites ive ever seen. Theres a real seattle like band family vibe down here and alot of it comes about because of this site. good luck finding your duck walking mr gossard you`ll find him and it`ll be cool :) anyway heres the link to the song we got online its a rather rough demo but it sounds ok.
    http://www.amplifeye.com/unsigned/blindfoldgarden
    blatant self promotion :P hehehe
    I'm not saying stupidity should be a capital offence, but what say we take the safety labels off everything and let nature run it's course?
  • thats a shame kigcat:(oh well.i'll have a listen to your band right now.i was down Cornwall just the other week on holiday in St Ives to be precise great place:)
    Cornell pwns u
  • kigcat wrote:
    dude if i lived closer id love to try out haha but unfortunately i live in cornwall which kinda dont help you much. But if you do a tour at some point come down here to cornwall and live the proper pearl jam surfing live down here :) hell maybe we could do a gig together with my band blindfold garden with you guys :) we got one track up online on a local cornish music site. Its run by a mate of mine and its simply one of the best independant music sites ive ever seen. Theres a real seattle like band family vibe down here and alot of it comes about because of this site. good luck finding your duck walking mr gossard you`ll find him and it`ll be cool :) anyway heres the link to the song we got online its a rather rough demo but it sounds ok.
    nice stuff m8 good luck with it;)
    Cornell pwns u
  • kigcatkigcat Posts: 298
    MetalGod75 wrote:
    thats a shame kigcat:(oh well.i'll have a listen to your band right now.i was down Cornwall just the other week on holiday in St Ives to be precise great place:)

no way i spend all my time in hayle which is on the other side of the bay from st ives!! small world eh ;) st ives is really nice in the summer but i do prefer it when its quieter and theres less tourists (no offence haha)
    I'm not saying stupidity should be a capital offence, but what say we take the safety labels off everything and let nature run it's course?
  • kigcat wrote:
    no way i spend all my time in hayle which is on the other side of the bay from st ives!! small world eh ;) st ives is really nice in the summer but i do prefer it when its quieter and theres less tourists (no offence haha)
    i went to Hayle beach 3 or 4 times while i was down there.In fact i was there the day that poor little girl was buried alive:(
    Cornell pwns u
  • kigcat wrote:

Hey BIGKAT - thats pretty cool, it reminded me of early stone roses stuff, i think they were an awesome band.
    Dont take drugs and be a loser
    wear a pink shirt and go down the boozer
  • whats happened to the guy you had when you played at the robin in bilston last month? his vocals on hungerstrike were wicked
  • gatefold wrote:
    whats happened to the guy you had when you played at the robin in bilston last month? his vocals on hungerstrike were wicked
    haha!he hasnt left the band.He's actually a drummer but he was ill for a couple of years so hes been playing guitar instead.But our drummer is leaving the band so hes going back on the kit(wait till you hear him on the kit hes awesome)Thats why we're after a new rhythm player for the band.And he will still be doing the Chris Cornell bit on Hunger Strike:)
    Cornell pwns u
  • kigcat wrote:

Just wanted to say kingcat, that I really enjoyed the song on your site. You're right, I got way more of a early 90's Seattle vibe from that song than a UK vibe. Great stuff. Post more songs.
    MetalGod75, I really wish I was there to fill in for your Stone position. I'd do it in a second. Anyways, good luck finding one.
    "I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay... we're all just visiting."
  • Just wanted to say kingcat, that I really enjoyed the song on your site. You're right, I got way more of a early 90's Seattle vibe from that song than a UK vibe. Great stuff. Post more songs.
    MetalGod75, I really wish I was there to fill in for your Stone position. I'd do it in a second. Anyways, good luck finding one.
    cheers man:)
    Cornell pwns u
  • miskinmiskin Posts: 278
    im a guitarist.... but based in London.
    myspace.com/airstriponeuk
  • miskin wrote:
    im a guitarist.... but based in London.
    thats a bummer,too far m8
    Cornell pwns u
  • Come on guys theres gotta be a rhythm player out there in the UK?!?!We are still looking
    Cornell pwns u
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    i live in midlands (west) and love pj. i PM'd you dude. i only been playing 3 years but people tell me i am very good (im very modest)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"