Roland Micro Cube settings

datsdats Posts: 118
edited November 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Anyone else here got a Roland Micro Cube? If so, what are your favourite settings when playing some PJ? I Only have a Squier Strat and a Micro Cube, but usually get the sound I want... Though when I want to play loud, it comes to short:(
Arnhem 08.29.06, Antwerp 08.30.06, Copenhagen 06.26.07, Manchester 08.17.09, London 08.18.09, Berlin 06.30.10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• le'Dats wrote:
    Anyone else here got a Roland Micro Cube? If so, what are your favourite settings when playing some PJ? I Only have a Squier Strat and a Micro Cube, but usually get the sound I want... Though when I want to play loud, it comes to short:(

I have one. I never played PJ through mine, but really, your volume is limited on those. They're only a few watts. If you're playing with a drummer and other amps, it probably won't keep up, noisewise.
    I would guess going to the british amp setting and playing with the gain on that, then crank the volume.
    The effects will usually lower the volume a bit, too.
    Mine isn't as loud when it's running on batteries as when it's plugged into the wall either.

To get the most crunch then go to the last amp setting,,, I forget what it is,,,modern? and turn up the gain and that should give you some fuzz!!!! :D
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart