Anyone playing in a band? Check out mine--->

(:Smile:)(:Smile:) Posts: 117
edited January 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.platformacd.lv/makslinieki/Hobos/video/WalkAllNight.wmv
What do You think of it?

I wonder if there's anyone else dong music or playing an instrument in a band?
The man they call my enemy, I've seen his eyes
He looks just like me, a mirror

The more you read, we've been deceived
Everyday it becomes clearer,...

Clearer.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TavTav Posts: 63
    I play bass in two bands. The first withinthesewalls is a seattle inspired 3 piece rock outfit. My first band and we've been together for going on 3 years with the same line up. I don't have any mp3's just now but we're due to make our 3rd trip into studio to make some quality recordings in the not too distant future.

Newest band has only been on the go for a couple of months. Currently going by the name The Midnight Noise Collective. It's a 5 piece with 2 guitarists, bass, keyboards and drums...not to mention use of synth, electric sitar <like the one eddie uses on single video theory as a matter of fact> not to mention plans to use strings amoungst other instruments. Things got rather weird last practice when the vocalist decided it would be interesting to put one vocal mic through a Marshall Jack Hammer distortion pedal...for some light...crunch? It's a progy rock sound with some older and more unusual influences <I didn't even know Kraut Rock was a genre>. Making it sound less Dream Theater/pretencious and a more organic/pink floyd-y style sound...but still new and original.

I'm also wanting to start something in future where I play guitar or at least contribute more ideas written on guitar as I am really getting into playing more now. Trying not to let it affect my bass playing too much and in some ways in benifiting it...if I only I could sing I'd be sorted!...but alas I'm rank lol!
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    almost everyone on the musician/gearheads board is in a band or is a musician..hence the 'musician' part in the name.
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • it's good song... kind of a mix between dave matthews and pearl jam (undone/no codish)

it's good
  • he he heee what do i see here?! my native brother and my sucessfull local band!

yes, this one is great, as well as the video. i even have it on cd :)

but i like numbvision album the best
    just wanted to dance to bad music
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.