need feedback on my song!

BeavBeav Posts: 223
edited March 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
I already posted in "other music" but didn't get many responses. The band's just starting out with a drummer and myself on guitar. We just threw together a band profile so we could put a song on the net. It still isn't perfected and needs vocals but for a home recording done in an hour I'm pretty pleased. Crank it up and try to listen to it all.

http://www.myspace.com/deanoatc
"Sooner or later you'll bare your teeth"
www.myspace.com/volinic
www.myspace.com/zane26 (band)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    with a good vocalist you guys will be awesome! I can hear a lot of santana and mars volta (and at the drive-in) in your music. I loved the lead stuff. I'm gonna add you guys... I'm Jamie in case your wondering when you get my add.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • BeavBeav Posts: 223
    Thanks for the compliments! I just added you. Good singers are very hard to come by around here. I left plenty of space in the song for vocals so it's ready when we find someone. Until we get a full band together I'm stuck doing rythm lead and bass. And Dean is the best drummer around! Keep the comments coming!
    "Sooner or later you'll bare your teeth"
    www.myspace.com/volinic
    www.myspace.com/zane26 (band)