SpiderII

LuckyStrikeLuckyStrike Posts: 3
edited September 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Does anyone have SpiderII? Curious to know your opinion. My boyfriend is going to order it in a bit. I've listened to it's sound and it's fucking awesome! I highly recommend it. The clean channel sounds like John Lennon's guitar sound. The blues channel sounds pretty awesome too. The "insane" sound is fucking crazy, in a good way. Listen to it. Go on musiciansfriend.com to hear it. Awesome!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by LuckyStrike
    Does anyone have SpiderII? Curious to know your opinion. My boyfriend is going to order it in a bit. I've listened to it's sound and it's fucking awesome! I highly recommend it. The clean channel sounds like John Lennon's guitar sound. The blues channel sounds pretty awesome too. The "insane" sound is fucking crazy, in a good way. Listen to it. Go on musiciansfriend.com to hear it. Awesome!

yeah, they are pretty nice especially for the price you pay. As far as I know the reliability is good too. It's nice to have those effects onboard if you don't have a lot of footpedals already

look it up. http://www.harmony-central.com
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • A friend of mine has one of those. Being a hardcore tube fan I was a little dubious of it, but after listening to it i was fairly suprised. It gets pretty loud and has a good sound. The built in effects seem pretty nice from what I've heard of it. Definately spend the extra money and get the footswitch if you can. Without it the built in effets aren't very effective.

Still not as warm and clean as fender tube in my opinion but a nice amp that you definately wouldn't be ashamed of. Really it all comes down to your own tastes in the end anyway, so if you like the sound it seems to be a good, reliable amp.