'nother pedal question

Anthropoid76Anthropoid76 Posts: 83
edited August 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
ok, i have a DOD grunge distortion pedal, and a Crybaby wah. on my amp there is a delay setting and flanger setting. i was wondering if i should go out to the store and actually buy a delay or flanger pedal, or buy a different pedal. thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    Ah...

Wha?!?
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Do what ever sounds good to you. Its about the overall tone to your ears. Every flanger, delay, wah, distorition etc, is going to sound some what different. Respect yourself and discovery you own tones!!! Thats whats so great about playing!

Guitar wise, I've been using the same tone for about two years. Bass I switch about every 6 months
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • i asked this cause i dont know what certian pedals do. i dont wanna blow $100 on a pedal and findd out i dont like it...

what can i get to spice up my sound during a solo, and give it a brighter sound? my whammy and distortion get kinda boring after a while. thanks