Lead Guitarist Available - Rehoboth Beach, Delaware (demo songs included)

solsurfrsolsurfr Posts: 207
edited October 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
Just giving a shout out to anyone who wants to jam or needs a lead player to complete the lineup. I just moved to the area with my family after 8 years in West Chester, PA. Still unboxing stuff and getting settled but I have time to jam a few times a month. Gigs? I love gigs. Can gig about once a month right now and potentially more once I get settled in my new digs and my wife is OK with it (yes, I know). You can check out some live pics and studio tracks that I laid down with my last band at http://www.cainmusic.com

The one accolade we achieved as a band was making the semi-finals for WMGK's best classic rock band in Philadelphia in 2005 :-)

Mahalo,
Carlos
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Are you familiar with The Toonz? They were 102.9's MGK's house band for 06. They play the bar I work at every other friday
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • solsurfrsolsurfr Posts: 207
    Are you familiar with The Toonz? They were 102.9's MGK's house band for 06. They play the bar I work at every other friday

Haven't heard of them. I think the guys who won in 05 won with "Frankenstein". Needless to say, if the MGK judges were looking for a jamband... we coulda gave them one... great experience though. We played the contest at the Bent Elbo and it was packed wall to wall.... prolly 500 in the room, 800 in the building.... great atmosphere.