eastwood guitars

sleeplikeadogsleeplikeadog Posts: 156
edited September 2009 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey, I was at a local music shop the other day checking out guitars, and saw a few Eastwood guitars. I like the way they look, and I knew a guy who played one(and from what I remember it sounded pretty good), but I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about their quality/sound. I noticed one priced at about $400, which is my pricerange(I's po'), so I'm just curious. Thanks.
Walking is still honest
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• eeeehhhhh..cheap geetars...no bueno...but if you like the way they sound, that's all that matters!

:P
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    Go to the horse's mouth...

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/revi ... d/Eastwood

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/revi ... od+Guitars

The sorta seem like modern recreations in the vein of old Teisco, Harmony, Silvertone, Danelectro, Mosrite, etc. Perfect if you like the Jack White asthetic.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Hey, I was at a local music shop the other day checking out guitars, and saw a few Eastwood guitars. I like the way they look, and I knew a guy who played one(and from what I remember it sounded pretty good), but I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about their quality/sound. I noticed one priced at about $400, which is my pricerange(I's po'), so I'm just curious. Thanks.

did buy the eastwood?
    I bought the hi flyer bass, as a backup bass. and it is a cheapo as another guy here posted. they look quite nice though, but sadly you feel it when you get your hands on it. Accually three of my friends bought eastwoods too, and they all hate them :lol:
    PJ - Roskilde Festival - June 30th 2000
    PJ - Heineken Jammin' Festival - July 6 2010
    PJ - Oslo, Norway - July 9 2012
    SG - Oslo, Norway - October 17 1996