tell me what you think

sleeplikeadogsleeplikeadog Posts: 156
edited September 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
I finally figured out the whole audacity thing, and I have a song up on myspace. It's just guitar, and the recording is sort of bad quality, and it's not a finished song or anything, but I wrote it and want some opinions. If you think it sucks, please tell me that it sucks. The song I put on there is actually different from what I normally write. I usually write straight up punk songs, but I liked this one because it was different. It's only rhythm too, so don't expect any solos.

thanks

http://www.myspace.com/koiloco
Walking is still honest
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i like it :)
    dream like your living forever
    live like your dying today
  • not bad at all. good work.
    I "waved to all my friends" at:
    Toronto 22/08/98 - Toronto 05/10/00 - Buffalo 02/05/03 - Toronto 28/06/03 - Montreal 29/06/03 - Kitchener 11/09/05 - London 12/09/05- Hamilton 13/09/05 - Montreal 15/09/05 - Ottawa 16/09/05 - Toronto 19/09/05 - Toronto 09/05/06 - Toronto 10/05/06 - Toronto 21/08/09
  • not bad mate keep up the good work let me whats else you get do you write lyices to ?
  • Thanks for the kind words. I don't sing, so I don't really write "lyrics". I write things that could be turned into lyrics, but I never really put much thought into it, I guess. I'm gonna put some more songs up today if you guys want to check them out(as if you haven't already suffered enough ;) ).
    They may not be available until tomorrow, though, because myspace is weird like that.

thanks again
    Walking is still honest