Options

How many Shows Have you Been to Where you Were Too Drunk to Remember?

2»

Comments

• Options
    scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Well, anyone been to any shows where they either just pre-partied to hard or drank too many overpriced beer to remember the show?

Anyone else got any stories?

ZERO
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • Options
    yostaramayostarama Posts: 287
    The first show I went to March 31 1992. A bottle of vodka in the dorm room of some one I don't even know anymore. Some chicks opened and we moshed our faces off! I like to get a buzz on, be it smoke or booze or sometimes both but don't pissoff everyone around you. Later yostarama
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110
    Pearl Jam shows - 0. Charlotte in 2000 and 2003 were no alcohol at all. Columbia 2008 was 1 beer before hand and 1 beer during KoL so I wasn't anywhere close to drunk.

Other shows - 2, but I don't put as much importance on them, so I will occasionally let myself get a little drunk....
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    1997 when they opened for the stones in Oakland. Way too much Jager :) It's ok, they were just the opening band.

1998 Portland - 3 person B-day party plus we a bunch of us went to the show. Even the driver of the MAX train was telling us all to take shots on the train. Very foggy Memory of this one. It's ok, because the sound where I was at in the Arena wasn't that good.

I usually party at the all the shows, but these were a little out of hand.
    NERDS!