Wah Pedals

HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 5,132
edited February 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
i just got my crybaby 535q wah pedal...sameone mike uses

it sounds sooooo good, i recomend it to anyone who wants a wah...its just hard to time hitting the pedal with what your playing on guitar...example: voodoo child is so easy to play but trying to mix the wah with it, its mad hard yo, but thats with anyway pedal

the q dial or whatever its called is awsome, u can get many more tones out of it by changing the frequency

anyway YEAH YO im excited...im a mini mccready
lol
2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The wah wah is an instrument in itself. You need to build up your foot pumping skill and get it co-ordinated with your faster soloing, and know how extremely or subtly to sweep. I love the wah wah pedal.
  • Wah Wah is gold!!!!

Though it takes a bit of practice to get used to it.....
    - "I mean Good Charlotte are good. They just sound like someone shoved a popsical up someones ass!" Ed.

"I am ahead, I am advanced, I am the first man to borrow Stones leather pants."

Stone Gossard: Is the height of fashion. More poeple should take note, and learn from a master
  • Wah Wah is solid gold!!!!

Though it takes a bit of practice to get used to it.....
    - "I mean Good Charlotte are good. They just sound like someone shoved a popsical up someones ass!" Ed.

"I am ahead, I am advanced, I am the first man to borrow Stones leather pants."

Stone Gossard: Is the height of fashion. More poeple should take note, and learn from a master
  • Well, which is it? Gold? Or *Solid* gold?

I finally got the Vox wah I've been wanting...

Well, not the one I wanted, which was a Clyde McCoy, but the standard Vox model. Very nice. I don't use a lot of wah, but this one does exactly what I want. It interacts with all my pedals nicely, especially the phaser, comp, and tubescreamers.

Glad you're diggin' your Crybaby.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Well, which is it? Gold? Or *Solid* gold?

I finally got the Vox wah I've been wanting...

Well, not the one I wanted, which was a Clyde McCoy, but the standard Vox model. Very nice. I don't use a lot of wah, but this one does exactly what I want. It interacts with all my pedals nicely, especially the phaser, comp, and tubescreamers.

Glad you're diggin' your Crybaby.

I'm trading my now fixed and moded dyna comp (Thanks Eric) to my buddy Jason so he can record some acoustic stuff with it. In return he's got about 5 wah pedals so I can take my pick. I'm going to try and do a bunch of mods myself on it, dual faselstack of dime or halo inductors, more open frequency, true bypass, Q control, volume boost, fulltone pot, etc.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Pacomc79 wrote:
    I'm trading my now fixed and moded dyna comp (Thanks Eric) to my buddy Jason so he can record some acoustic stuff with it. In return he's got about 5 wah pedals so I can take my pick. I'm going to try and do a bunch of mods myself on it, dual faselstack of dime or halo inductors, more open frequency, true bypass, Q control, volume boost, fulltone pot, etc.

Yeah, but you probably care about your wah.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Yeah, but you probably care about your wah.

worse comes to worse, I send it to Teese.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Pacomc79 wrote:
    worse comes to worse, I send it to Teese.

Yes. That would be *terrible*.