Traded

HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 5,132
edited April 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
i traded my:

Ibanez Analog Delay and Boss Digital Delay (both around 3 or 4 years old) for a BRAND NEW Line 6 Echo Tone Core

holy shit i love this pedal, i traded at guitar center today...it has 3 "channels" if you want to call it that: Tape, Analog, Delay

i gtg and play it some more :)
2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    Glad you like it...

I'm loving the hell outta my Tap Tremolo.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • what Ibanez analog and Boss digital pedals did you trade?
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • I dunno how much that line6 is worth, but recently ad9's have been going on ebay for 150US +
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • I dunno how much that line6 is worth, but recently ad9's have been going on ebay for 150US +
    that's what i was kinda wondering too. The Line6 EchoPark goes for 150. If it was an AD9 and a Boss DD series he traded for the Line6, he could have EASILY gotten 200-250 for both pedals combined.

but hey, whatever works for your style and works well with you on your board.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV