Guitargeek

HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 5,132
edited April 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.guitargeek.com

although some of the stuff might be outdated, you will see 90% of your favorite guitarists or bassist and their set up (amps, effects, and guitars)

for example they have McCready but they have his set up from the single flow diagram in 1998 with his orange cab, which he doesnt use any more
2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• it's a great site. They have a lot of cool reviews on different pedals and amps and whatnot. I use it as a resource often.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • pariahpariah Posts: 596
    I used to post on those forums... they can be quite helpful at times.
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    pariah wrote:
    I used to post on those forums... they can be quite helpful at times.

as did i. haven't in ages though.