Thankyou!

HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 5,135
edited August 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Alrite I just realized something today and instead of sending tons of PM's I thought I would just make a nice little thread.

I want to thank all of you out there for all the advice and information you have given me! I know about 100000x more info than I did a year ago. I can now make recommendations and help someone achieve the sound they are looking for.

I remember the first thread I started on this forum I was looking for a new amp and I was looking at a Crate. I think MIG and Pac just shook their head like "WTF?". Then after realizing how dumb I was I researched everything you guys have told me and I've learned so much. I'm no longer clueless about guitars, pedals, and amps...infact I think I know more than the average guitar player. Especially more than my friends around here who are musicians.

And I will always thankyou guys for my determination of always wanting something new and upgradable :)
2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    so now's not a good time to mention that i actually play the tuba in a barbershop tuba quartet and can't even spell gitare?

:D
  • +10000

Thank You Too Everyone!!!!!!!!!
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    I agree. I still have so so much to learn, but I can already tell the improvement, thanks a ton everyone!
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I agree. This forum rocks, everybody is so friendly.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • funny story, i clicked the wrong forum, and some dude was posting about how a song changed his life, and another was abotu somethign else and i was like "Wait a sec, where hail-hail, wheres rockin, where am i?" then i realized i clicked the wrong forum so i panicked and started cryign, thankfully i made it back here....thankfully

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    funny story, i clicked the wrong forum, and some dude was posting about how a song changed his life, and another was abotu somethign else and i was like "Wait a sec, where hail-hail, wheres rockin, where am i?" then i realized i clicked the wrong forum so i panicked and started cryign, thankfully i made it back here....thankfully

Haha, thats awesome! There are the 'regulars' here and it makes it better. And unlike the other 'regulars' in other forums, it never gets nasty.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V