What The Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 5,133
edited May 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
im playing my amp and i press the OD channal and all the sudden i hear voices...MY AMP IS PICKING UP RADIO FREQUENCES...walk 97.5
2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SteveMurraySteveMurray Posts: 66
    ahaha, i think it was hendrix at the 'isle of wright' that he was picking up the flight tower signal. pretty weird shit
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    It's a filtering issue...no worries...just find a station that you like :)
  • StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
    i used to give guitar lessons and one time i was with a student and i swear from out of the amp we heard something like "ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seat belts as we make our descent"......
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • BriansGMCBriansGMC Posts: 33
    A friend of mine has an old Marshall Super Lead that used to do the same thing but only when you were not playing. But he lived a block from a radio station tower at the time.
  • NullifidianNullifidian Posts: 110
    Ha ha, yea its all good. It once happened to us in the recording studio. I was playing a little piece when all of a sudden I started to hear the saturday football results. Turned out to be a faulty cable, but while we looked for the problem we got bored and used the radio sounds as a sample in one of the tracks! :D
    [Kitchener 05 - London 05 - Hamilton 05 - Toronto 05 - Astoria 06 - Dublin 06 - Leeds 06 - Reading 06 - Wembley 07] -- I think I've had enough ....
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    radio interference........is better than polarity problems.
  • any way of intentionally picking up the signal..? :D
    WE'RE FAITHFULL
    WE ALL BELIEVE
    WE ALL BELIEVE IT