This Summer

HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 5,135
edited May 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
This summer I will work hard and try hard to get new stuff and work on some stuff.

1) I am going to fix up this Squier Tele I got sitting here. My uncle died last year and it got handed down to me. I never play it because it's crap. It does have a covered neck humbucker that sounds pretty cool, I just don't know what it is. I'm going to put new tuners, new pickguard, new bridge pickup, fix the knobs, new strings, fix the input plug, etc etc.

2) I am going to start saving up for my next guitar which I don't know what it will be yet. I'm hoping to get a new one by the end of the year. Probably something with P-90s

3) Install '57 Classics into my SG

4) Fix my strat. The notes on my strat don't ring out higher than the 12th fret even though the neck is straight and changing the action doesn't matter.

5) Get a cool new overdrive/distortion pedal, maybe a BJF or Menatone

6) Get a Vibe pedal. I would love the lovepedal magicboy because the price is right and it sounds fantastic, just doesn't have a power supply.

7) Explore the "tube world" and figure out what would be best for my amp

It's a lot but I know I can do it!! :D
2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Good Luck!!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
    And we'll be here all summer so you can report back to us :)
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.