Kings of Leon

HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 5,135
edited April 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
i LOVE their new album. Much more harder than their previous albums. I can't wait to see these guys June 5th (i believe?)
2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• wrong forum :-l
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • wrong forum :-l

Haha,,,,, Quick!!
    He plays a Gibson.

There you go,,,,now you're legal! ;)
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • yeah, the lead player plays the best sounding Ampeg guitar amp i have ever heard. and an epiphone sheraton most of the time with a LP custom on some songs. not sure if the sheraton is stock or not, but if it is i might have to get me one of those. Caleb plays a vox and matchless combos, with a gibson walnut 335(i think) so you know he is gonna sound great every night. can't wait to see them again on 5/25.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 703
    I can't stop playing Ragoo. This album really has a good groove.
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • man i am loving arizona right now. trying to figure it out, as the tabs aren't quite right at this point.

• i like matt.ci like matt.c Posts: 1,121
    the dude on lead is matthew followill.
  • I have been converted to Kings Of Leon and am totally addicted to their new album, i hope they tour OZ again, id love to see them headline, and now that i know their music better it would be even better!
  • trani at big day out. wow.
    this was before caleb started using his matchless.
    still sounds great to me though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30TBZeozE5k

i read somewhere that when they were touring with dylan he said one thing to them the entire tour and it was after the kings set on the final night of that tour. dylan comes into their dressing room and said "what was that last song you guys just played?" and caleb said "trani" and dylan says "thats one hell of a good song" and walked away.

• the dude on lead is matthew followill.
    yesss. I get all of them except caleb confused. Damn relatives with the same last name..
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    seeing these guys in November was awesome! before the tour i got their first 2 albums so i'd know what i was listening to, but this latest album is even better!!!
  • i like matt.ci like matt.c Posts: 1,121
    just got because of the times yesterday. it reminds me soo much of when they played those songs in november. hope they come back to oz soon...real soon.
  • yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    just got because of the times yesterday. it reminds me soo much of when they played those songs in november. hope they come back to oz soon...real soon.
    right there with you mate!
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed