Epiphone LP 100

BetterGabeBetterGabe Posts: 3
edited June 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Guy i bought an Epiphone LP 100 back in April ill tell you this is an excellent guitar it has that les paul tone and its cheap 300 bucks ill tell you guys if your gonna be something expensive your better off buying a Cheap gibson than buying a Fancy 800 dollar epiphone i seen some for even 1200 you can also buy a Les paul Faded Special for 700 at muscians friend ill tell you both guitars are good for playing PJ stuff only kind of guitars that sounded crappy while i played PJ stuff was BC Rich Warlocks and Jackson and Ibanez Guitars everything else though sounded good with PJ stuff
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PJamGrunge10PJamGrunge10 Posts: 596
    whoa that was all like one sentence....so its good right?
    Stone Gossard...riffmeister extraordinaire!

I am a man, I am advanced.....I am the first man to borrow Stone's leather pants!
  • a_gherkina_gherkin Posts: 77
    i look forward to all your posts gabe. so entertaining. keep em coming!
  • mojorison_75mojorison_75 Posts: 157
    I had an lp100 once. It really dosen't stack up to my standard, but it is a pretty nice budget priced guitar. Nice action and playablilty, good construction, mahogany body that's thinner than a standard. A very good playing guitar for a second guitar, someone on a budget, or a beginner.

The tuners aren't anything to brag about, but they weren't horrible either. A little too loose(not much resistance when turning the keys) but they held tune pretty good. The biggest difference was in the pickups, of course. Like the tuners they aren't anything special, but not horrible. They're much thinner sounding and don't have as much growl.

All all a good guitar for the money.