I play Guitar

BetterGabeBetterGabe Posts: 3
edited May 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Most PJ songs are easy minus solos like better man for example is really easy to do I have an Epiphone LP 100 and a Fender Strat if you want that PJ sound its all how you play not what kind of gear you have trust me
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
    ...uh...k...thanks for the tip.

• a_gherkina_gherkin Posts: 77
    cheers gabe, oh i do trust you. in fact im just about to put my gibson les paul and marshall jcm900 up on ebay. i dont suppose anyone will buy them, it makes no difference. thanks. see you around mate!
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Glad you play guitar Gabe. Nice to meet you. Any guitar is better than no guitar, but if gear made no difference Tiger Woods would get all his clubs from Wal Mart.

It may not matter in terms of hitting notes but there is a huge difference in tone and it's completely personal. If you dig the lo fi tone more power too you.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Its all in personal preference, and tone preference. Guitar-wise I like the lower grade guitars (Dane electros, Dearmonds etc...) and I'm a huge low wattage tube amp fan. But with the bass rig, its the expensive Ampeg heads, and American made Jazz Bass's.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/