4 Track??

grunge_is_deadgrunge_is_dead Posts: 29
edited March 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Can anyone recommend a decent 4-track/mixer for under £100 ($180)? Doesnt need to have tons of features, just something that will do the job
"I remember that if you could get to 40,000 records sold, they'd allow you to make another one. That was the big goal, 40,000." - EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Zoom 505 II Guitar : that was 100 euro about 30 effects , really recomend this
    If anyone has any good ideas for band names PM me cause me and my band are amazingly stuck for ideas. Darn that band Pearl Jam for having such a cool name
  • Zoom 505 II Guitar : that was 100 euro about 30 effects , really recomend this

dude that doesn't record, it's just a low-quality digital Multi FX pedal. He needs a 4-track recording device.
    WE'RE FAITHFULL
    WE ALL BELIEVE
    WE ALL BELIEVE IT
  • Oh sorry mixed up there , you can get like a 10 track tape recordin sysytem , very basic thing, for about £120, does the job, i couldn't give you any links but i've seen them, thy're not that hard to find just go ask in your local instrument shop or search the web etc..
    If anyone has any good ideas for band names PM me cause me and my band are amazingly stuck for ideas. Darn that band Pearl Jam for having such a cool name