Rear View Mirror

LeaderOfMenLeaderOfMen Posts: 110
edited September 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Im trying to play rear view mirror,

just wondering if the A string from 5th fret to 7th fret is or is not a hammer on. It sounds good when i hammer on, but I don think it is.
I will make the world a better place...with my own, two hands.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Im trying to play rear view mirror,

just wondering if the A string from 5th fret to 7th fret is or is not a hammer on. It sounds good when i hammer on, but I don think it is.

i don't think it is a hammer on, but if it sounds good hey who gives a shit right? :)
    ~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
  • i just pick it.im pretty sure its not a hammer on
    Cornell pwns u
  • I think it is a hammer-on, and that's how I always play it. If you watch Ed play it on the Touring Band 200 DVD, it looks like he plays it as a hammer-on too.
    "I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay... we're all just visiting."
  • I think it is a hammer-on, and that's how I always play it. If you watch Ed play it on the Touring Band 200 DVD, it looks like he plays it as a hammer-on too.

I pick it, but I have noticed that ed looks like he possibly hammers it. i think either way is fine.
    me you wouldn't recall, cause i'm not my former.
  • As long as you play the notes, who cares how you do it.
    "I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay... we're all just visiting."
  • GarnerGarner Posts: 182
    easy song to play
    Barry Bonds is innocent
  • thanks guys

i think its determined that it really dosnt fucking matter!
    I will make the world a better place...with my own, two hands.