New Neil Young

tonedef47tonedef47 Posts: 7
edited May 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey,

Does anyone have tabs for the Neil Young's new stuff, you know Greendale.

Thanks,

Marty
Eddie Vedder is my idol.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• laudenumlaudenum Posts: 405
    i'm still trying to find tabs for the dead man soundtrack,
    but nothin on hyperrust.org?
    "shes stoned said the swede, and the
    mooncalf agreed" THe BANd
  • tonedef47tonedef47 Posts: 7
    how many movies has he made
    Eddie Vedder is my idol.

• the unseenthe unseen Posts: 372
    i like the acoustic set that is included on the greendale dvd much more than the way the songs are done with crazy horse.
  • 62strat62strat Posts: 638
    amaing album. i think it is pushing the boudnaires...maybe not musically, but its neil young...

i love it. i think its one of his best...awesome guitar work...sun green.
    well it is neil young, so its not too difficult to figure out ishould asdd..

most of the songs on greendale are a variation of D F C or D F G....solos in Dmin pentatonic etc...
  • cableguy119cableguy119 Posts: 114
    If you find any tabs for greendale please post where to find them I weas looking for them myself over the weekend. Great album can't wait for the DVD of the Greendale Movie to com out in June.
    So many amazing shows! Thank you.
    is the movie greendale ..the same DVD that comes witht he cd or no??

completely different?

actual movie?

and seriously guys, you dont need tabs...D F G or D F C...for most of the songs on greendale...
    it's different.

it has people acting out the story line as the music plays.
    thats pretyt much what the dvd is though as well..more of watching neil and them play..but the movie is playing on blue screen in the room etc..and shots of characters throughout the whole thing..

still different?
    hmmmm

the dvd i got with my greendale cd is a solo acoustic show from ireland of him doing the greendale songs.

i saw a little of what i think you are talking about on vh1 and i do think that is different than the movie that is coming out.

i didnt get a chance to see it in the theatre,it was only for a weekend here,but i think it's people acting out the story and not really showing neil and the band playing.

thats how i read the review of it in the paper anyway....
    hmm, iguess i should jsut check it out...

the dvd that came with my cd is "inside greendale" shots of them palying in the barn...with the movie playing all around them...fucking cool as hell...

i love this album.