Shcecter Pt standard

StoneG82StoneG82 Posts: 806
edited May 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey im thinking about buying one of those shcecter pt guitars, one because i like it and two because ed used it on the 2000 tour. can anyone tell me if im wasting my money or if its really a good guitar?
"What’s Orphans? I don’t know. Orphans is a dead end kid driving a coffin with big tires across the Ohio River wearing welding goggles and a wife beater with a lit firecracker in his ear." - Tom Waits
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by StoneG82
    Hey im thinking about buying one of those shcecter pt guitars, one because i like it and two because ed used it on the 2000 tour. can anyone tell me if im wasting my money or if its really a good guitar?

It's a great guitar. You can usually find them on Ebay. They aren't made anymore. There is a cheaper version still built by Schecter but it's not exactly the same.

Either way check out their handy work.

http://www.schecterguitars.com
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • HYLAHYLA Posts: 137
    They still build them in the US via custom orders, like all of their guitars. Their mainstream line is the Diamond Series which are mass produced in Korea.
  • yes i have a pt.. they are very good guitar.. great pickups and what not.. my tone could be better though.. but otherwise its worth the money!!
    blahh