Help With Guitar Shopping Part Ii

jeffamentfanjeffamentfan Posts: 7
edited January 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
THanks alot for the help guys, i am really considering going with that epiphone. but i was considering Zoom 505II pedal. is that a good idea or not? and if you didn't see the first thread, here it is http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=102099 and i am still open for suggestions. thanks alot guys
rock on
NEVER TO BE TRIED NOR BE A JUDGE
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TavTav Posts: 63
    Have you looked at the Line 6 POD instead of the Zoom. Personally not a fan of Zoom multi effects. I know you can get the basic POD in the UK for about £100 so should be around $200 in america?...as well as giving you a lot of effects you also get all the amp and cabinet modelling...which esentially means although you are playing through a cheaper amp you can still get ALOT of sound that would be impossible to get without owning 20 high end amps. Also because it models amps and their speakers it means you can play it using headphones or through your hi-fi or a PA and still get great sounds. Although it's not as good as the real valve sound it is better than budget amps basic sounds. Check out line6.com I think it would give you alot of options and would let you experiment...also your set up wouldnt hold back your playing/discovery of different styles.

I'd agree with going with an Epiphone. Great guitars for the money. Sound, play and look great.