digitech

BoomDaddyBoomDaddy Posts: 51
edited June 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
what do yall think about digitech effects.cuz i dont have the money to buy seperate effects right now .i was thiking about getting a mutlieffects digitech.i was thinking about getting this

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/sid=040615191326063185072154417520/g=guitar/s=effects/search/detail/base_pid/150846/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    I never expect good results from a multi-FX unit. But if you're limited, and want to play around with a lot of options, and you don't particularly care about tone yet, go for it.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • I have a Digitech RP-3 multi-effects processer that gets the job done if money is tight. It's true, the best way to go is to get individual pedals and wire them together through a pedal board, but we all know how fuckin expensive that is. So i recommend Digitech if the funds are low.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV