need help from a US fan

Marcus MaximusMarcus Maximus Posts: 282
edited May 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
ok guys im from ireland i want to buy a bass and a guitar from the site music123 but they do not ship here, the guy emailed me and asked did i know anyone in the states that i could ship the guitars too and then they ship them on to me. So i thought of some of you guys i know its a big ask but it would be a great help thanks.
Speaking as a child of the 90's
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    If I can get the go ahead, yeah, I'll help you. I am assuming you'll pay all shipping, correct? Just PM me if you could.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • Maybe you could try getting them from musiciansfriend.com - dunno if they have different policies.
  • even as a canadian its somewhat of a hassle to order from the US, in the UK, seesh.

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • jamjamjamjam Posts: 491
    even as a canadian its somewhat of a hassle to order from the US, in the UK, seesh.

hey harrison
    thanks so much for sending me that song
    so long ago.
    And yea, you're still on my msn.
  • jamjam wrote:
    hey harrison
    thanks so much for sending me that song
    so long ago.
    And yea, you're still on my msn.

which song is that?

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • jamjamjamjam Posts: 491
    which song is that?

Well, you only sent me one.
    I believe it was unemployable before the release of the cd.
  • I ordered some pedals from Music123 a couple of years ago... Have they changed their policies now?
  • yea music123 and musicians friend wont post overseas anymore
    Speaking as a child of the 90's