my amp is finally complete!!!!

cashwocashwo Posts: 16
edited April 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
i picked up the cab last night and WOW!!! i really have been playing through some crappy amps all my life.

http://webpages.charter.net/cashwo/the_beast.jpg

i have 2 gigs this week and i am soooo ready to hear this thing out.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Sweet. I bet it sounds great. Good luck with the gigs.

Is that a Fender Pro Sonic Cab underneath it?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • casper leblanccasper leblanc Posts: 1,246
    I can see why you call it the beast :D
  • cashwocashwo Posts: 16
    it sounds amazing. i wasn't sure about getting the fender cab (i got so excited i don't remember if it's Pro Sonic Cab or not. i'll look when i get home this evening) but once i plugged the marshall into to and hit the first chord, WOW!!! the cab was only $250.
    actually my wife named it. when i brought it home she said "That things the beast." and now that i have it she says that i have to by her an ampeg bass rig. hehehehe
    Originally posted by cashwo
    it sounds amazing. i wasn't sure about getting the fender cab (i got so excited i don't remember if it's Pro Sonic Cab or not. i'll look when i get home this evening) but once i plugged the marshall into to and hit the first chord, WOW!!! the cab was only $250.

The "Wow" is the most important thing. It looks like a Pro Sonic Cab to me. What model Marshall is it?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    WOW is really all i can say. i had a fender hot rod deluxe before this and i didn't like it that much.

the marshall is a 1977 JMP 50 watt master volume MKII. that's a mouth full.
    Originally posted by cashwo
    WOW is really all i can say. i had a fender hot rod deluxe before this and i didn't like it that much.

the marshall is a 1977 JMP 50 watt master volume MKII. that's a mouth full.

Nice. I thought it looked like a JMP but I didn't want to sound stupid. That's a fucking great amp. Very nice rig man. Now it's time to enjoy it.
    i'm going to enjoy. i have gig tomorrow night with one thing i'm trying to get off the ground and then another one thursday with this other group i'm in. i'm EXCITED!!!