New to this part of the board.Need help

stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
edited January 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
Helllo. My name is Clinton.I am 33 years old.I have been playing guitar off and on for the better part of 10 years plus. I never got really serious about playing guitar since now.It is my 2007 resolution. I would love to get a PJ Cover band going.I play rhythm guitar.I know some PJ songs.Not all of the complete.And when I go into a music store I feel like I don't know shit.I really need the most help with what pedals Stone uses.It would be cool to hook up with anyone in the Sarasota,Venice or North Port Florida area.
Ft. Lauderdale 96'
Tampa 00'
West Palm Beach 03'
House of Blues 03'
Tampa 03'
Kissimmee 04'
West Palm Beach 08'
Tampa 08'
Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I had a cover band going last summer.. was really cool.. I am 28 and play rythm, but i got the voice that everyone wants, except eddie(because he already has it).. I naturally sing almost exactly like him..and have been approached by some different people asking why i am still not doing the tribute!! Thing is...there aint enough good..no actually GREAT musicians here,i want to do it, but i need the musicians to be as good at what they do, as i am at what i do best!!
    Dublin 96'
    Dublin 00'
    Dublin 06'
    Paris 06'
    Athens 06'
    I miss the summer.....
    Paul in Ireland.... "How i choose to feel, is how i am!"..
    Tattooed Everything!
  • I think you said you wanted hel with Stone's pedals? Well, he uses the Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer, Crybaby 535Q Wah, Ibanez Sonic Distortion, he has a rare Flanger(just use the Ibanez FL-9 Flange which is pretty close), and possibly the MXR Phase 90. A strat or Les Paul should suit you well. You might want a Delay too(Boss or Digitech digital delay might be nice). Good luck! I could probably remember more later, PM me if ya wanna.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy