Stone's Acoustic Setting - May 26th Gig at Jersey Shore

NJ_LedbetterNJ_Ledbetter Posts: 7
edited April 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hello Jammers,
I'm new to the board as a user. First Time Long Time kind of thing. I play guitar in No Code, A Pearl Jam Tribute from NJ and was wondering if anyone knew what acoustic pedal Stone uses for an acoustic tone while he's using the electric guitar? I'm assuming its a Boss AC-2 being there aren't many others out there. Or, something through his rack setup. Any info would be cool.

On another note. No Code is playing a huge gig at the Jersey Shore on May 26, 2004. Our following is starting to grow at a rapid pace, and we're looking to turn this gig into a Pearl Jam event. We're thinking of possibly renting out a hotel on the beach for those Jammers interested in traveling to Jersey for the show. We'll have one hell of an after party, thats for sure. If anyone is interested, drop me a line. Peace. Rocco
***** NO CODE - The Pearl Jam Tribute *****

Visit our website: www.nocodejam.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Where on the shore?
    When this just feels like spinning plates.
  • Originally posted by BlindMelonade
    Where on the shore?

We're playing at Bar A in Belmar. Check out the convergence thread on the Porch forum for more details. Peace.
    rocco

• Rocco, I live in Red bank, 10 minutes from Belmar. But I'll be out of town on business on June 23.

I work in New Brunswick, so I'm definitely planning on checking you guys out at the Harvest Moon on May 20. What time will the 1st set start?

Peace,

Kevin
  • SubPop77SubPop77 Posts: 4
    Stone doesn't use an acoustic pedal. He's got a fishman acoustic bridge in his strat that he uses on daughter etc, so he can get the acoustic tones and the electric tones for later in the song.

He used to use the Hamer Duo-tone, which is a lot like this, I think it might even have two output jacks so you can plug into a couple of amps.

-Nick
  • Originally posted by SubPop77
    Stone doesn't use an acoustic pedal. He's got a fishman acoustic bridge in his strat that he uses on daughter etc, so he can get the acoustic tones and the electric tones for later in the song.

He used to use the Hamer Duo-tone, which is a lot like this, I think it might even have two output jacks so you can plug into a couple of amps.

-Nick

No shit. Now it makes more sense. Thanks for the input. To answer another question, Harvest Moon will start at about 10-10:30. Hope to see you there. Peace.

rocco