NJ Pearl Jam tribute band seeks drummer!

Much More Than ThisMuch More Than This Posts: 765
edited April 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
NO CODE: THE PEARL JAM TRIBUTE are holding auditions to enlist a new drummer. We are an established working band with an ever-growing base of support in New Jersey, New York and Philadelphia. We have repeatedly played venues such as Hoboken's Whiskey Bar and Willie McBride's and New York City's Lion's Den—and later in the summer we will be headlining HOUSE OF BLUES in Atlantic City, the only HOB venue in the Northeast. Our immediate goal is to expand our regional coverage and become a traveling act.

Candidates should be well versed in Pearl Jam's extensive catalog and—just as important—have a deep appreciation for the original artist's music that would sustain their interest in the project. They should also be situated within a reasonable distance of NO CODE's base in Union County so as to facilitate rehearsal, though an exception could be made for a particularly talented candidate. Our departing drummer is very talented himself, and we are looking to replace him with a musician of like caliber.

For more info about the band, or to hear our MP3s, please visit http://www.nocodejam.com. If interested in auditioning, please contact us via band@nocodejam.com.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• edvedd10edvedd10 Posts: 30
    I am a Lead Vocalist, and have Covered Pearl Jam since i was 11.. If anyone Is in need of a Vocalist, i am available, as for the simple reason..It is very hard to get Tallented musicians together with the proper knowledge of Pearl Jam.. There is nothing i cant sing! I am doing a solo Acoustic tribute at the moment.. I performed in NY in Queens last Nov.. Willing to travel anywhere..
    Tattooed Everything!
  • edvedd10 wrote:
    I am a Lead Vocalist, and have Covered Pearl Jam since i was 11.. If anyone Is in need of a Vocalist, i am available, as for the simple reason..It is very hard to get Tallented musicians together with the proper knowledge of Pearl Jam.. There is nothing i cant sing! I am doing a solo Acoustic tribute at the moment.. I performed in NY in Queens last Nov.. Willing to travel anywhere..
    I'm the band's singer, but we don't have an "understudy" for those rare occasions when a gig becomes difficult to fit into my schedule. If the idea of being a sub interests you, you're welcome to attend one of our rehearsals and show us what you've got. Who knows, maybe you'll impress us so much that my band mates might seek an upgrade!
    -Tony
  • MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    Still looking...

Would love to but I'm located in South Jersey and spend most of the year at college in North Carolina
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • Would love to but I'm located in South Jersey and spend most of the year at college in North Carolina

Too bad. As a young turk, I'll bet you can really bash like Abbruzzese. Look us up when you graduate--that is, if you decide to return to Jersey full time. We'll select someone from among the candidates we've auditioned, but the only constant with this band has been change. - Tony
  • good luck man. i know how hard it is trying to find the right musicians for a pj tribute. you guys are established so that should help, but man is it hard finding the right guys.
  • good luck man. i know how hard it is trying to find the right musicians for a pj tribute. you guys are established so that should help, but man is it hard finding the right guys.

We appreciate your words of encouragement. We keep on rockin' as best we can, and that extends to all of us. - Tony