Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Originally posted by Lei
    "thoughts arrive like butterflies.."

see what you think of trixie and let me know, or just say hi

kiss

lei

I liked Even from beginning to end. The other one really didn't stay with me, so I didn't make it all the way through it. Maybe I'll give it another try later.

The reason I liked Even is because your lead singer's voice carried and was carried by the music. She didn't force screams from a vocal range that was not in her. Her tone was edgy enough to flow with the music and yet she soften it enough on this song so you understood the lyrics and appreciate the song as a whole.

Good luck.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • LeiLei Posts: 4
    hey! thanks for the feed back! that wickid, and much appreciated! "Even" is quite an old song now but it still seems to work, glad you like it! Got newer ep we're working on so i keep you informed, er if you want! Im relieved thought id get some crazy harsh reply but then again it is Pearl Jam site, everyone here has got to be cool!
    Let me know if you recommend any bands?
    Ive heard Blood Brothers are the next Seattle "thang" but thats according to Q mag, i guess you have to search deeper for something new and unique??

Take it easy,

Lady Lei
  • i think it sounds good - i listened to both a few times and just loved it - it's cool!
    I'll dig a tunnel
    from my window to yours