A la O.A.R. or 311?

THANKS!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• moemoe6434moemoe6434 Posts: 467
    cjb5790 wrote:
    A la O.A.R. or 311?

THANKS!

quick upstrokes on the off beats.... CLEAN CHANNEL! Reverb is a must and some will use slight delay. That is all you need besides good timing.

ALso, single coils are the best for the nice cutting percussive sound
    "If she don't love me no more, i know her sister will" Jimi Hendrix
  • cjb5790cjb5790 Posts: 190
    moemoe6434 wrote:
    quick upstrokes on the off beats.... CLEAN CHANNEL! Reverb is a must and some will use slight delay. That is all you need besides good timing.

ALso, single coils are the best for the nice cutting percussive sound

Hmm, alright, I'll have to try that...too bad my amp sucks and I have no reverb!

I can't wait till I can get my Trynor off lay-a-way!

Thanks man!
  • cjb5790 wrote:
    Hmm, alright, I'll have to try that...too bad my amp sucks and I have no reverb!

I can't wait till I can get my Trynor off lay-a-way!

Thanks man!

Which Traynor are you getting??

Because I'm stuck between the YCV40 and the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe (which I have on hold right now)?????
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • cjb5790cjb5790 Posts: 190
    Which Traynor are you getting??

Because I'm stuck between the YCV40 and the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe (which I have on hold right now)?????

Yeah, I've been reading...quite a dilemma!

I'm (still hopefully!) gonna grab the YCV40...but in your situation I'd grab the Hot Rod and maybe just change the speakers. Can't beat that price you found!
  • cjb5790 wrote:
    Yeah, I've been reading...quite a dilemma!

I'm (still hopefully!) gonna grab the YCV40...but in your situation I'd grab the Hot Rod and maybe just change the speakers. Can't beat that price you found!

I haven't tried it yet, but I really want to check out the YCV40WR because I heard it's awesome and it looks amazing.

The Deluxe's hold is up today and I haven't been over there yet, I just don't want to rush my purchase because of the deal on it. I also just bought tickets for Toronto Night 1 & 2 which ran me like $120 so.......

I might wait it out, I don't want to but I think it's the smartest plan :)
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    cjb5790 wrote:
    A la O.A.R. or 311?

THANKS!

You start by listening to reggae. O.A.R. and 311 are not it.

Peter Tosh
    Bob Marley
    Burning Spear
    Buju Banton
    Jimmy Cliff
    King Tubby

There...that should keep you busy for 5 years or so. :)
  • elstongunnelstongunn Posts: 285
    smoke weed
    "There are teams that are fair-haired,and those that aren't so fair-haired.Some teams are named Smith,some Grabowski. We're Grabowskis."-Mike Ditka, January 1986

everytime i have to take a crap i sing EVACUATION!!!
    EVACUATION!!
    "i'll let you be in my dream if i can be in your dream." -b.dylan