Peavey T-40 bass

evenflow1010evenflow1010 Posts: 48
edited May 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey does anybody know about these, or Peavey's guitars in general?

There are what looks like great deals on them on ebay. Just wondered if they were actually deals or just a piece of junk.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    Hey does anybody know about these, or Peavey's guitars in general?

There are what looks like great deals on them on ebay. Just wondered if they were actually deals or just a piece of junk.

Are you looking to buy it for yourself to play?
  • The big complaint with them was they were extremely heavy. But they are built like a tank, sound good, look awesome. strung thru body. The natual finished ones with the maple fret board are the ones you can get the best deal on right around $300 buck (+/-) with the hardshall. The black, white and 3 color sunburst ones are harder to come by. 3 color sunburst can be up around the $400. Still pretty reasonable.

I've been looking for a 3 color sunburst one for a long time, the problem is when the money is there I can't find a good deal on one. But when the money is spent on something else, a few pop up for good prices.

The guitar version T-60 are awesome too. Friend of mine has two, and I wouldn't mind adding one to my collection.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/