Old love

zulsliderzulslider Posts: 11
edited April 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Does anybody here ever heard Eric Clapton played OLD LOVE live on the Clapton & friends:Benefit for Crossroads ....just wondering...i think it's the best eric clapton performance and solos i;ve ever seen... :D

is it possible to play a wah effects on a keyboard....Tim Collins just make the keyboard scream... ahahah...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• That is a great solo!

Ever hear "Derek and the Dominoes live"? Have you ever loved a woman, and why does love got to be so sad. Those are some of my favorite solos ever by him!
    I don't even know if that's available anymore.
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart
    The 24 nights discs are great too. Bell Bottom Blues almost made me cry.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • zulsliderzulslider Posts: 11
    guys...do u guys know any great mccready solo in other live performance....i mean the greatest...so far i would say the greatest jam they ever had is the live at penn state 2003....especially in the 3rd disc.....where they jam for crazy mary, porch....and keep on rocking.... it was a great live performance...any opf u guys have any more suggestion....i like to hear them jam....maybe i can find the concert in http://www.pearljamlive.com :D .....i love their site...