Ppf...

?ing my education?ing my education Posts: 313
edited March 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hell yes, got word today that my recently purchased PPF is leaving tomorrow!! Hell yes, damn I am excited to get that bad boy, the next week or so is going to feel like forever. Only thing I fear is once I get it, I will want other BJF pedals!! I will end up spending WAY too much money. Oh well gotta love it!

Have a good weekend all. I am taking tomorrow off to go sit at a bar and watch the ACC tourney! Go Heels!
Driving in my car, smoking a cigar. The only time I'm happy is when I play my guitar.

-from "n.s.u." by Cream
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Hell yes, got word today that my recently purchased PPF is leaving tomorrow!! Hell yes, damn I am excited to get that bad boy, the next week or so is going to feel like forever. Only thing I fear is once I get it, I will want other BJF pedals!! I will end up spending WAY too much money. Oh well gotta love it!

Have a good weekend all. I am taking tomorrow off to go sit at a bar and watch the ACC tourney! Go Heels!

excellent, let me know how it goes, I'm going to swap out my Barber DD for a tone pump, then I'll work on the PPF.

(also a heels fan.)
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Pacomc79 wrote:
    excellent, let me know how it goes, I'm going to swap out my Barber DD for a tone pump, then I'll work on the PPF.

(also a heels fan.)

I'll let you know Pac. I knew I liked you, that was rough game for the Heels. BC is tough match for them. I think they got a decent seed but I was hoping they were going to get into Greensboro. Oh well, I'll be happy if they get a couple of wins, they have done more this year than I ever expected.
    Driving in my car, smoking a cigar. The only time I'm happy is when I play my guitar.

-from "n.s.u." by Cream
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    I'll let you know Pac. I knew I liked you, that was rough game for the Heels. BC is tough match for them. I think they got a decent seed but I was hoping they were going to get into Greensboro. Oh well, I'll be happy if they get a couple of wins, they have done more this year than I ever expected.

It's ok, they were a 3 seed anyhow

It was a hell of a championship game if you saw it. I like the ACC's chances with the teams they put in. BC is solid and physical, I had not seen them this year, wow did they look good against Carolina and Dook. JJ Reddick is just unconsious at times. This should be a great tourney. I like the heels in the 3 slot. They could go deep in this thing, I think they have the potential to beat anyone in it.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Pacomc79 wrote:
    It's ok, they were a 3 seed anyhow

It was a hell of a championship game if you saw it. I like the ACC's chances with the teams they put in. BC is solid and physical, I had not seen them this year, wow did they look good against Carolina and Dook. JJ Reddick is just unconsious at times. This should be a great tourney. I like the heels in the 3 slot. They could go deep in this thing, I think they have the potential to beat anyone in it.

I did see the championship game and wow what a game. I definitely like BC as a team. Damn I hate Dook.

-from "n.s.u." by Cream