Options

Acoustics

otherside03otherside03 Posts: 3
edited January 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
I love playing 3 binural goodies solo on my Larrivee (DV-09e) acoustic: Slieght of hand, Grievence, and Insig. Low light and Otherside are also great to paly solo acoustic. What are some other (non-obvious (like small town)) PJ songs that go well for solo acoustic?
Two birds is what they'll see... getting
lost upon their way... (thanks Jeff)
Tampa '00, WPB '03, Tampa '03, Altanta '03, Chicago '03, East Troy '03, Indianapolis '03, Columbus '03, Detriot1 '03
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    parchyparchy Posts: 205
    Here are the one's I find myself gravitating towards most when just playing by myself:

Porch
    All or None
    Strangest Tribe
    Nothingman
    Not for You
    Corduroy
    Around the Bend
    Make Movies. Don't make Videos. Videos are evil.
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    yeah I fell in love with a 1972 D-28 last weekend. It was 2300 bucks, I asked David Geffen personally if he would buy it for me, he said no.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    All or None is a great song to play and sing - when I'm in my room alone with all the lights off - solo
    Two birds is what they'll see... getting
    lost upon their way... (thanks Jeff)
    Tampa '00, WPB '03, Tampa '03, Altanta '03, Chicago '03, East Troy '03, Indianapolis '03, Columbus '03, Detriot1 '03
  • Options
    even flow!!!...I find it so much more fun on acoustic than electric...my friend and I did this one time at a bar, and everyone couldn't believe we attempted it!...its fun
    03: Toronto
    04: Toledo
    05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto, Quebec City, St. John's 1 & 2
    06: Toronto 1 & 2, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati
    07: London, Dusseldorf
    08: Tampa
  • Options
    pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    yeah I fell in love with a 1972 D-28 last weekend. It was 2300 bucks, I asked David Geffen personally if he would buy it for me, he said no.
    :)
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    Originally posted by Pacomc79

fuck, i miss kurt sometimes.
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    what's $135,000 to David Geffen? Can you imagine Kurt quitting Nirvana and playing solo acoustic stuff on ledbelly's guitar.

I only have 3 glasses of tea already but thank you......
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    when the guys and i jam acoustic we usually play wishlist, strangest tribe, rvm(sounds really good acoustic), and evenflow...among others...
    ...elipses...
  • Options
    I think Evacuation could be done solo acoustic and sound good
    And if hope could grow from dirt like me, it can be done