my new baby...

SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Posts: 3,371
edited March 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
"Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
-my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Nice!
    Cant touch the bottom...

London 96.
    Manchester 00.
    London 07.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    beautimous. congrats.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Gorgeous!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • love the plain look of a stock american standard tele
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
    love the plain look of a stock american standard tele
    Why fuck with a good thing?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    Oh my goodness...that colour is GORGEOUS...ALICIOUS
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • Why fuck with a good thing?

I totally agree, I'm shot down all the time with friends that only think tele's look cool with binding etc. But not myself. I want it simple like a stock tele.

The only thing I could live with is a 70's oversized head stock. That headstock makes me drool everytime.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

I totally agree, I'm shot down all the time with friends that only think tele's look cool with binding etc. But not myself. I want it simple like a stock tele.

The only thing I could live with is a 70's oversized head stock. That headstock makes me drool everytime.
    I disagree, I don't like big tele headstocks.
    With Fenders, I like to keep it simple (my main axe is an 06 Sunburst American Strat)..

SomethingCreative, that guitar will NEVER go out of style.
  • Jam10Jam10 Posts: 654
    Beautiful Guitar. I want one!
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Yum.... tasty. How is it?

I hope to get a tele someday, but it'll have to be in butterscotch blonde. That's the only color for a tele in my opinion. :cool:
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    DOSW wrote:

I hope to get a tele someday, but it'll have to be in butterscotch blonde. That's the only color for a tele in my opinion. :cool:
    The Squires are nice. Honestly, my affinity series tele is gorgeous and sounds even better...
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • I disagree, I don't like big tele headstocks.
    With Fenders, I like to keep it simple (my main axe is an 06 Sunburst American Strat)..

SomethingCreative, that guitar will NEVER go out of style.

It's all cool, I like the over sized headstock on anything fender. I can't help it, I'm pretty sure I have a addiction!!!!

It's all cool, I like the over sized headstock on anything fender. I can't help it, I'm pretty sure I have a addiction!!!!
    Hey that's cool too.
  • Drew263Drew263 Posts: 602
    You suck...b/c I'm so jealous.

:)
  • DOSW wrote:

it feels even better than it looks...Its everything I've ever wanted in a tele
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Ohh jeez that is beautiful. I love it. Congrats on the purchase.
  • It's a real beauty