Overfloater, Tighter & Tighter, and my NEW GIBSON SG

circles downcircles down Posts: 182
edited March 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
After years with the Epiphone imitation, I finally got a Black Gibson SG Standard. It is so awesome, and the sound is so thick and amazing. Today I threw in Down on the Upside and went straight to tracks 14 & 11 to test it's prowress. It passed. The most sonically beautiful arrangements, the best produced songs along with 4th of July ever recorded in my book. Those bendy riffs, and the climaxes....!!!!! Man it's awesome! Those two songs are why I play guitar.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 62strat62strat Posts: 638
    kickass! i jsut got a new gibson sg special wine red (not he faded serious) i absolutely love this guitar....
  • ShredShred Posts: 28
    i got a gibson les paul standard in honeyburst about 3 weeks ago

rocks my face!
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by circles down
    After years with the Epiphone imitation, I finally got a Black Gibson SG Standard. It is so awesome, and the sound is so thick and amazing. Today I threw in Down on the Upside and went straight to tracks 14 & 11 to test it's prowress. It passed. The most sonically beautiful arrangements, the best produced songs along with 4th of July ever recorded in my book. Those bendy riffs, and the climaxes....!!!!! Man it's awesome! Those two songs are why I play guitar.

ha. I agree two of my favorites as well.

It's too bad Pearl Jam dosen't let Matt show off his drumming like he gets too on never the machine forever.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.