I want an electric guitar SOOOO bad

UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
edited July 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
okay, ive wanted one for ages, I am just a kid and have next to no cash all the time and have finally scored some cash. I want to get wailing very soon but prices in my town are crap.
Is it possible to find a package for 150$ minimum?
Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PJamGrunge10PJamGrunge10 Posts: 596
    http://www.music123.com

try to find something there
    Stone Gossard...riffmeister extraordinaire!

I am a man, I am advanced.....I am the first man to borrow Stone's leather pants!
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    Fender Squire is about the only way to go for a guitar and amp for $150.

If you could scare up some additional funds, you could find a used Fender Strat or Tele made in Mexico and then get a cheap Peavey practice amp.

I wish they'd put together a MIM Strat and a Pro Junior package for beginners... damn, that'd be sweet...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
    i need a new one...

I am a man, I am advanced.....I am the first man to borrow Stone's leather pants!
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    you can get an epiphone sg special for 150 bucks. Then save up 80 bucks, and get a little Peavy. Hell, I have one at my house I'd give you just needs to have the input jack re soldiered.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    you can get an epiphone sg special for 150 bucks. Then save up 80 bucks, and get a little Peavy. Hell, I have one at my house I'd give you just needs to have the input jack re soldiered.
    there is actually an LP special package he could get, forgot how much it was though, i dont think its too expensive.