My band's name. -help-

UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
edited September 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
yo guys. Im a 14 year old kid who thinks im good enough to get a couple of buddies together and form a band. Even though these buddies know shit about music they can play but thats all beside the point. Its fun coming up with a name and i have racked my brain and came up with these possibilities.

- The Slick Watts (some people might recognise that pj related name)

- Radiact (i reckon that one sounds a little lame)

- Grass Cabinet (i dunno how i came up with that one)

thats all i got...please show me some of your suggestions.
Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• radiact is sweet... go for that. my band is never going to work out mainly b/c i suck so if you want to use "closet hippies" i'm all for it, but you have to let me be your tour manager and feed me good food everyday.
    The media as watchdog is absolute shit!
  • grass cabinet sounds really good
    BANZÄÄÄ

When he was six, he believed that the moon overhead followed him
    By nine, he deciphered the illusion, trading magic for fact, no trade-backs
    So this is what it's like to be an adult?
    If he only knew now what he knew then
  • dont pick something with "the" in the front....there are enough of those in the world:p
    Stone Gossard...riffmeister extraordinaire!

I am a man, I am advanced.....I am the first man to borrow Stone's leather pants!
  • hey undone, u dont come on msn anymore? my bands called cactus radio, thats surprisingly similar to radiact..................................jk, i dont think ive ever talked to u bout my band before haha
  • Forget the name, just use a symbol... on second thought. Call your band "death by pumpkin seeds"
    "This is a public service annowncement... with guitars!!"
  • Originally posted by WashDirtyFrank
    Forget the name, just use a symbol... on second thought. Call your band "death by pumpkin seeds"

tee hee!
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.