Options

Wah wah wah!!!

Echo FlangerEcho Flanger Posts: 60
edited February 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
What's the brand/model of the wah wah pedal McCready uses during Pinkpop '92? It would come in very handy. Thanks.
Ha ha I've a custy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    I would GUESS a Jim Dunlop Crybaby. But don't quote me on that.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    Originally posted by mccreadyisgod
    I would GUESS a Jim Dunlop Crybaby. But don't quote me on that.

I'll try it out, thanks. Anyone else?
    Ha ha I've a custy
  • Options
    most probably a jim dunlop, that is certainly what him and stone use now
  • Options
    pariahpariah Posts: 596
    I think they used 535Q's from the beginning.

How come someone from Honduras asks about the gear used on a Dutch festival? Was the concert released on cd/video or something?
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by pariah

How come someone from Honduras asks about the gear used on a Dutch festival? Was the concert released on cd/video or something?

535Q's haven't been around since then. It would probably be a regular Jim Dunlop Crybaby from that era.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options

Not that I know of, I just downloaded Alive from Kazaa and I loved the wah wah effects McCready uses during the outro solo.
    Ha ha I've a custy
  • Options
    pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    535Q's haven't been around since then. It would probably be a regular Jim Dunlop Crybaby from that era.
    Hm. Learning moment. Sorry for giving wrong info... :rolleyes:
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Hm. Learning moment. Sorry for giving wrong info... :rolleyes:

Probably a Cry Baby 535
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.