Anybody know

nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
edited March 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    damn good. I just never can get past the purple.

Budda makes great stuff.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    As good as Bogner.....I'm guessing not?
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    nailz100 wrote:
    As good as Bogner.....I'm guessing not?

apples and oranges dude. It depends on what you're really looking for. I am personally more of a bogner fan.

The best components are the best components. The insides of a Soldano SLO look very similar to most of the insides of Budda's or Bogners or what have you. Budda's Bogners and Soldanos are all PCB amps while Matchless is old style PTP, when done correctly neither choice is better or worse.

you should probably go to http://www.aikenamps.com to the technical info and read the part about PCB's. You can see some similarities in construction in the better brands.

Tone and aesthetics are subjective, I can't tell you which is better. I think the Bogner would actually fit your playing style better. But you pretty much have to try them to tell the differences.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    Does that mean that Mesa's are prunes then?....hahaha