Buy it MIG...buy it

nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
edited February 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    Yeah, I saw that one Paco...its nice, I still like the other one better. Right now, all I am really doing is looking...and trying not to make any large purchases. I've got about half of what it is going to cost saved to buy the Bogner head so far, and that is my first priority. Finding a cab that works is going to be alot easier than finding the Shiva head for the right price.
  • Both those cabs are nice...

Both are way out of my price range at the current moment...

And I already have my custom cab that needs built.

Thinking about having Avatar build the cab for me, unloaded. They're close-by (Idaho) and they do good work.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
    They're pretty light cabs too from what I understand.
  • I have a line on a 2x12" cab that might work for you. It's made by Legion Sound, pretty solid cab, light-weight. It has two Mojotone speakers in it, which probably aren't exactly what you want, but you could easily replace the speakers later. It's rated at 8 ohms, and it's been configured to be vertical. It'd probably sell for about $250.

If you're interested, let me know... the guy kinda wants to sell it fast if he can.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
    I'm not ready to buy yet MIG (don't have the funds) but I'll let you know.