To all the singers out there

nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
edited May 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
I have a set of Shure PSM 400 wireless in-ear monitors. Recently the earphones with the system have been starting to cut out. Shure doesn't make this earphone (E1) for their systems anymore.....and the custom ear molds that I had made for the E1's won't work on the new E3's....it's Fucking stupid. anyone have any suggestions? Have you heard the new E3's...are they better than the E1's that most people have? Sennheizer also makes a set call the EM3's....have any of you guys ever compared the two....or heard anything about either set?
Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    Can anybody out there give me some suggestions on this matter?
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    God, I wish I could tell you something about wireless IEM's. Someday I'll have a set...

I love Sennheiser stuff, and their wireless gear is top-notch. If you want good wireless gear, you get Shure, Sony, or Sennheiser.

I'm sure that both earbud designs are great, but which one will fit your personal tastes? Who knows? Getting new molds for whichever one will be a good idea, it will help isolate your mix and give you the best possible frequency response. But ultimately, it's taking a chance on one brand over another. If you liked the old Shure buds, chances are the new version will be very similar. If you want to try something different, get the Sennheisers.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • mendicant_1mendicant_1 Posts: 39
    i don't like the in-ear piece monitors,...i jump around too much for them,...i'm also affraid it'll feed back and pop my ear drum
    Your head will collapse if there's nothing in it -Black Francis
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    I jump around alot too man...and they don't fall off....you get custom molds made for your ears. Have you even tried a pair out? I've had mine for over a year and they haven't fed back once...and they have a built in limiter to make sure the volume is not too loud.