radio airplay?

nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
edited October 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Do you guys know of a good way to get radio airplay. I know there's a guy I was talking to before on this board that ran I radio show out in Florida, but I lost his contact info. Any contacts for radio play would be appreciated. Cheers
Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• you live in edmonton. They are a "fairly" radio friendly town, and have a wide variety of stations. I would get your Press Pack ready, with three songs (a rocker, a ballad, and the most commercial) and just go to every station you can. Also try to find some local podcasts/online stations located in edmonton. If you can find a DJ personally, a bribe doesn't hurt either, its what they did in the old days.

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    I am looking for more out of Country, or at least out of province contacts....or people that know people
  • PJ-SinPJ-Sin Posts: 348
    Try some internet radio stations, that may help get the ball rolling.
  • You will definately need a press-pack and a real good demo. Maybe try getting a hold of a music/promotions agent as well.

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    Got one, 2 and partially three on your list....I just want some stations that promote independant artists.