Hey

nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
edited July 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Just wondering if anyone can help me... I am looking for a "comparison" between the PSM400 & PSM600 wireless in ear monitor system. I don't need answers to the obvious questions like "the belt pack is metal instead of plastic" or "it uses different frequencies". I asked shure about it and these are the only answers I get. My real question is....what is the REAL sound difference? How much better does the PSM600 sound compared to the PSM400? Even if you can find me a website that answers these questions...it would be much appreciated.
Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Here you go. Hope you get most of your gear back or replaced.

http://www.proaudioreview.com/par/april02/Shure_PSM_400-PSM_600.shtml
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    Yeah Pure, it looks like they are going to replace it all...BRAND NEW! PM me and I'll tell you guys a funny story.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by nailz100
    Yeah Pure, it looks like they are going to replace it all...BRAND NEW! PM me and I'll tell you guys a funny story.

sweet, glad to see all that insurance money wasn't a waste.

maybe you can get some extra security measures for the new stuff.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • 62strat62strat Posts: 638
    http://www.ratsound.com

contact one of them....they do great work.....they will help you out
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    Oh, I will be Paco...don't worry. I'm gonna get all my stuff insured through the AFM (American Federation of Musicians) and take pictures and serial numbers of everything I own.