Any others

nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
edited July 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Are there any other really good in-ear monitors that you know of besides the Shure series?
Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    Sennheiser. I'm not sure if Sony makes any, but Sony wireless gear is top-notch.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    How do these compare to the shure PSM600 though....any better?
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    I'm not sure how the earbuds would compare (I think Shure actually has the best earbuds anyways) but their wireless gear is definitely head-to-head with Shure. I believe Sennheiser sells their IEM systems without earbuds, so you can get whatever kind you want... I'd personally be after the Shure E5's. Or get custom molds made.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    Westone are the Earbuds for me...I've read reviews and tried them and they're even better than the E5's. I realize that the earphones are interchangeable MIG....yeah, I was pretty much only talking about the wireless system. The problem is that I can't try any of these other systems out because I can't find them up here. And If I ask sennheiser they will obvously say that theirs is the best around. What I need are opinions of people in the industry who have tried out alot of these brands and that should allow me to determine which set is the best to buy.